A smoothie fit for a queen… or shall I say princess?
It’s true, the older I get the younger at heart I am. So Sunday I rocked pigtails, today I drink my green monster from a kiddy princess cup. It’s just how I roll.
I have to give proper credit though, where credit is due. My mother gave me this rocking cup as a birthday present. She said as soon as she saw it, she knew she HAD to get it for me.
I wonder if the fact that I brought my smoothie to work in a Tupperware the other day had anything to do with it. Maybe she was embarrassed? She didn’t raise no daughter to drink from a Tupperware. Oh no, but she did raise a daughter to drink out of a pink plastic kids cup at the age of 27. And like it.
Yeah, it’s true – I like it. I feel fancy and all that jazz. Not as classy as drinking the old green from a wine glass, but if you all remember that didn’t pan out so well.
Drinking smoothie from a wine glass (while driving) = bad 😦
Drinking smoothie from a pink plastic kiddie proof cup = good 🙂
So there you have it, I am not afraid of what anyone thinks of me and my pink cup full of spinach goodness. So there!
The rules are to post 7 random things about me, then tag 7 of you to do the same.
1. I am a collector of PEZ dispensers. I have been collecting them since I was in elementary school and have a few hundred now. (Now the kiddy cup makes a lot more sense huh?)
2. I have been skydiving, paragliding and even tried canyoning (it’s extreme cliff jumping in Switzerland, though I chickened out after the second jump)
3. I didn’t get my first speeding ticket until last summer in the company car. But back in the day when I worked for RED BULL I managed to get out of a ticket by giving the cop lots of red bull. He only gave me a warning.
4. I graduated from Boise State University with a degree in Communication (2007)
5. Fun jobs from my past – Starbuck’s barista, Red Bull Girl, Bodybuilding.com representative 🙂
6. My car has been missing a hubcap for about three years and my mom calls me ghetto for it (I had been driving around with 3 hubcaps for about a year, seriously bought a whole new set of hubcaps and literally a day later one fell off again) So I roll with 3 and don’t care if I’m ghetto or not.
7. Favorite movie of all time is Empire Records
Some of you may have been tagged already but if not…..TAG YOUR IT!
On a side note: Biggest Loser Finale tonight anyone? Yeah, I’ll be there with tissues in hand. It never fails that I usually have a good cry fest during this show. So excited. Be back tomorrow with my own commentary of the finale!