Our local newspaper has linked my fashion show event to my blog so I will be hosting the event details here for the next few days
On The RUNway is ….
Health fair MEETS Fashion Show.. but with a twist!
This is going to be a fun event for a great cause! The event proceeds benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
Not only will there be a really fun fashion show, we will also have some great vendors to visit with too!
Here is a preview:
- Brown Box Organics – They deliver fresh produce right to your front door!
- Throw Down of Idaho – Learn about their Fight Fit Classes (They will be demo-ing at our event)
- Life Chiropractic Center – Come meet with Dr. Bingham he will have some great info at his table
- Tree City Juice & Smoothie – They will be handing out free samples of their delicious smoothies
- FitClub Bootcamp – Learn about their amazing fitness bootcamps
- AGEloc Vitality – Come meet with Charlene and learn ALL about this new product
- Her Spirit – Learn about the different Spiritual Events going on at their facility
- Girls On The Run – Learn how to get involved with this great organization
- Ask A Nutritionist – Hilary Horton-Brown (BSU Sports Nutritionist)
During the event we will feature a “healthy snack bar” for our guests.
- Chips & Salsa provided by Casa Del Sol
- Iced Tea provided by Shangri La Tea House & Cafe
- Raspberry Vegan Cupcakes provided by Genene Gregor Catering
- There will be many other delicious & healthy treats for our guests
The Raffle & Silent Auction:
We will host a raffle & silent auction that will give you many opportunities to win some great prizes!
During the course of the evening we will have 3 short interactive demonstrations for our guests to jump right in and be a part of.
Amy Lind & Rachel Teannalach will do an acrobatic yoga demonstration followed by some simple & relaxing yoga poses for our guests to practice
Experience ZUMBA with Natalie Wickstrom – Guests are encouraged to jump right in and zumba, and if you don’t know what Zumba is this is your chance to try it!
Throw Down of Idaho will be demonstrating their Women’s Fight Fit Classes – Sounds like a great workout!
The FASHION Show:
And last but not least the fashion show! Nike Factory Outlet Meridian has provided the clothing that will be worn on the run way, but we have spiced it up to make this fashion show a truly unique experience.
Come see what we have done with the latest Nike styles as we prepare to run in The Nike Women’s Marathon in October!
Two of our models are Leukemia Survivors which is a huge honor to have them be a part of this event.
Entry into the event is $15.00 (which includes a goodie bag for the first 100 guests) healthy snacks, iced tea, and wine available for a donation.
As mentioned, all event proceeds will go directly to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and will help my friend Maria & I reach our fundraising goals for The Nike Marathon.
Questions: ??? Please contact Linzi at email@example.com
See you on The Run Way!