I’m so happy that June is here, but I must say that May was a very fun month for me!
I may be partial to loving the month of May due to it being my birthday month, but even besides that, it was fun fun fun!
So I may be a year older, but that’s not going to hold me back. If anything, it makes me want to DO MORE! 🙂
I’m happy with the outcome of my May goals.
I knew with wedding planning, graduation parties, going-away parties, etc that it was going to be difficult to meet each goal, so I set the bar high in hopes of coming close.
What I accomplished in May:
Total May Mileage: 55.75 miles(goal was 60)
# of runs: 13
Races Ran: 2
Fitness Classes: 7 classes + 1 Bike to Work day!
- 2 Water Aerobics classes
- 2 yoga classes (Bodyflow)
- 2 Pilates classes
- 1 Spinning class
- 1 Bike to work days
# of double workout days: 3
My attitude towards June is this…
I want it to be JUNE-RIFIC!
Here is what I intend to accomplish:
- See Jane Run: Chocolate & Champagne Half Marathon
- Run more than 60 Miles
- Ride Bike to work once per week minimum
- Cross training at least 2x per week
- Heidi & Aneta’s 30 Days of being Active Challenge
Besides my fitness goals, I have a few exciting personal things to look forward to as well. Stay tuned! 😉
Hope you all have a JUNE-RIFIC month!
Something to do:
- “Like” Beyond Destination 26.2’s Facebook page 🙂
- Friend me (Linzi) on the Daily Mile (not sure how to link to it)