Today’s “Flashback Friday” takes us back to a little over a year ago when this happened…
Yes, that my friends is one dirty pyramid. And I’m pretty sure all those “Dirty Diva’s” loved every minute of it!
I was obviously screaming with joy! Yayyyy mud!
Come tomorrow I will be taking it back to the mud pit! 🙂
Apparently I loved it so much last year that I am back for round 2 at The Dirty Dash!
Things to know/expect from a mud run:
- You are going to get dirrttty…like really dirrttty
- You are going to have lots of fun
- It’s some running mixed with random & crazy obstacles
- You finally have a use for all those “old” pairs of running shoes
- One of the “obstacles” may include chugging a beer, so practicing before the big day is highly recommended
- Crazy people in crazy costumes!
I’m sure I will have more thoughts for you on Monday, after my second attempt at running through the mud.
Team Dirty Booty Chasers (think pirates) is ready to rock n’roll in the mud! And I’m even more excited to be on a team with blogger Cynthia from Run, Dream & Laugh Out Load!!
Be back on Mud day Monday with a full and filthy play by play of the mud runnin’ shenanigans I somehow manage to get myself in.
HAPPY HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!