Hey There Bloggies!
I did it – I jumped on the Accent Vlog bandwagon.
After seeing so many of these accent vlogs going around the blog world, I knew I wanted to put a voice to my own blog.
Also, I forgot to mention in the vlog that I was born and raised in Boise, Idaho and have lived here all my life. So in case you have just been dying to here an Idaho accent, here is your chance!
I don’t feel that I really have an accent, but I guess I will let you all be the judge of that! 🙂
I was actually really nervous during the filming of this, so please don’t make fun of me too much!
If you haven’t done one of these yet, all you have to do is read the words listed below and answer the questions.
The words I read were: Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting Image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught.
The Questions to answer:
– What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
– What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
– What is the bubble carbonated beverage called?
– What do you call gym shoes?
– What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
– What do you call your grandparents?
– What do you call it when the rain falls while the sun is shining?
– What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
– What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
So what did you think of my “Idaho” accent?